Our contact details
Name: Annabel Musson
Phone Number: 07738294256
The type of personal information we collect:
The Policy refers to the following:
• Personal information we collect through our website.
• Personal information we collect about you in the course of doing business with you, such as when you engage with us as a customer, potential customer, supplier, service provider, professional advisor, consultant or other third party in relation to the provision of our services and the operation of our business generally.
About this Policy
Means information or data (including critical business information) which is stored electronically, on a computer or authorised device (such as mobile phones), or in paper-based filing systems / locations.
Means any data relating to an identified or identifiable living individual who can be identified from that data (or from that data and other information in our possession). Personal data can be factual (for example, a name, address, date of birth, customer number, location data), or it can be an opinion about that person, their actions and behaviour.
Data Protection Legislation
Means the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”), unless and until GDPR is no longer directly applicable in the UK, the GDPR and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, as amended or updated from time to time, in the UK and then any successor legislation to the GDPR or the Data Protection Act 2018.
Means all the identified or identifiable living individual to whom the personal data relates. A data subject need not be a UK national or resident. All data subjects have legal rights in relation to their personal information.
Data Subject Rights
Means the Data Subjects rights to be informed of the data being held about them, have access to the data (known as a Subject Access Request), ability to be able to rectify the data, to be forgotten – have that data erased, to restrict processing of the data (the data can be stored but not processed), to be able to have the data transfer easily between IT environments (portability), to be able to object to certain processing aspects (such as marketing), as well as rights relating to automated decision making and profiling.
Means any activity that involves the use of the data. It includes collection, recording, structuring or storage of the data, or carrying out any operation or set of operations on the data including organising, amending, retrieving, using, disclosing, erasing or destroying it. Processing also includes transferring Personal Data to third parties.
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over time. Most Internet browsers support cookies; however, users can set their browsers to decline certain types of cookies or specific cookies. Further, users can delete cookies at any time.
3. About Musson Marketing Limited
Who we are
If you have any questions
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, please contact (via email) Annabel Musson – email@example.com
4. Information we collect
What information do we collect and why?
We collect different information depending on what your relationship is with us, the services you purchase or use, or your contracts with us. We need to tell you what we use your information for and the legal grounds we have to use this information.
In broad terms, we use your data for the following purposes:
• To administer and provide services for our customers and to provide potential customers with information about products and services they have expressed an interest in
• To perform services that we are contracted to deliver
• For record keeping purposes e.g. financial records
• Where you have a legitimate interest or have opted in, for marketing purposes
When you interact with our website, we may also automatically collect the following information about your visit. This is primarily to help us better understand how our website visitors use our digital platforms to inform our marketing, enable us to create a better user experience or content and create more relevant communications:
• How you have reached our website or digital platform and the IP (internet protocol) address used
• Your browser type, versions and plug-ins, and your operating system
• Your journey through our website, including which links you click on and any searches you made, how long you stayed on a page, and other page interaction information which may enhance user experience.
Information customers and potential customers provide to us
You may choose to provide personal information when engaging in or conducting business with us. The types of information we may collect include names, email addresses, postal addresses, contact details, job titles, transactional information, financial/billing information, account information, correspondence and any other information you may choose to provide.
5. How we use your data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts/agreements entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
• To provide you with information about events and services we think may be of interest to you;
• To process and complete business transactions and send related information, including transaction confirmation and invoices; and
• To notify you about changes to our service.
If we are not able to process your personal data because you do not consent, you withdraw or limit consent, or for any other reason, we will not be able to achieve the purposes listed above.
We may collect additional information as we develop new systems and services. This policy will be updated with the details if this is the case as outlined in section 11 of this policy.
What cookies we use
Cookie Type: Google Analytics
What personal information is collected?
• No personal data is collected
What is it used for?
• To collect anonymous information about how visitors use our website
• We use the information to compile analytical reports which help us improve our website.
• The cookies collect information such as the number of visitors to our website, how they arrived there (e.g. directly from the internet or through linking from another website) and tracking which web pages they visited.
Cookie Type: Facebook Pixel
What personal information is collected?
• No personal data is collected
What is it used for?
• To retarget website visitors through Facebook advertising.
7. Sharing Your Information
Who we share your data with
To provide our services to you or to otherwise fulfil contractual arrangements that we have with you, we may need to appoint other organisations to carry out some of the data processing activities on our behalf.
These may include for example, freelance Marketing professionals, companies you have instructed us to buy their services on your behalf (e.g. website or design companies) and other suppliers. They only use the information to provide their services to us.
We only give them the information that they need. We always keep control of your data and our suppliers must act in accordance with our instructions.
In some circumstances, we may also have to disclose your personal information by law, because a court or the police or other law enforcement agency has requested it.
Criteria for sharing your data
We only share your data with third parties if:
• They have a need to know the information for the purposes of providing the contracted services;
• The third party has agreed to comply with the required data security standards, policies and procedures and put adequate security measures in place.
8. Record Keeping
How we record the data we hold
We are required to keep full and accurate records of all our Data Processing activities.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
9. Your Choices, Obligations and Rights
How long we keep your data for
We only hold your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide services to you unless there is a requirement to hold that information for a longer period – for example where we are subject to a statutory obligation to keep hold of your information e.g. financial records. Where we have done work for you, we will hold your data for up to one year after that work has ended. This is so that we can contact you with any information that we feel may be of interest to you.
If there is a possibility that you may have a legal claim against us or you have made a complaint against us, then we will hold your information for the duration of any statutory limitation period associated with the claim.
All our Marketing emails have an unsubscribe option clearly visible and you can also unsubscribe at any time by emailing us using firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security of your data
Musson Marketing Limited is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place robust physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
If at any point you become aware of a security incident or you have reason to suspect that your data may have been compromised (e.g. you receive a suspicious communication about you), please forward the communication to us or report the incident by email to us using email@example.com.
If you have been the victim of a fraudulent transaction (or that you have reason to suspect that you may have done) whether or not this relates to your dealings with Musson Marketing Limited you should always contact the police and/or your bank in the first instance to ensure your own finances are secure.
More about your information – your rights
You may request a correction or update your personal information at any time by emailing Annabel Musson - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, address and email address when you contact us as this helps us to ensure that we accept amendments only from the correct person and can contact you to verify your identity should this be necessary. We encourage you to promptly update your personal information if it changes and we will action any such requests as quickly as we reasonably can.
We will securely retain your information for as long as is reasonably necessary and in accordance with law applicable at the time. If you wish to submit a request that your data be deleted, please email Annabel Musson - email@example.com.
You have the right to receive a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. Please email Annabel Musson - firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to exercise this right.
If you receive Marketing information from us, you can of course change your mind and unsubscribe by contacting us at any point by emailing Annabel Musson - email@example.com.
The General Data Protection Regulation 2018 also gives you the following rights:
• To access information held about you;
• To request the deletion or correction of information held about you;
• To object to or restrict the processing of information about you;
• To request that information about you be transferred to another person;
• To complain to the relevant supervisory authority. In the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) www.ico.org.uk.
Complaints to the Regulator
If you do not think that we have processed your data in accordance with this notice, please contact us by emailing Annabel Musson - firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with our response, you can refer the matter to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Information about how to do this is available on their website at www.ico.org.uk.
11. Changes to this Policy
Notification of Changes
Musson Marketing Limited reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Where appropriate, we will notify Data Subjects of those changes in writing (letter or email). An up-to-date copy of this Policy will always be held on our website www.mussonmarketing.com.
Each revised copy will have a version number and date on it. You can also request an up-to-date version by emailing Annabel Musson - email@example.com.